Hey guys, this is Rafi Bar-Lev, the blogger behind the popular site, Passionate Fitness. Are you looking for the best exercises to lose weight with? Well, you came to the right place. Not only that, I’m going to tell you about weight loss exercises that you can do from the comfort of your own home without weights. Not bad, eh?
Now, I like to call them the “fat burning five”. They all use pure bodyweight, and when done correctly – they all trigger your body to start going into the “fat burning mode”.
So what are they?
1. Squatting – bodyweight squats.
2. Pressing – pushups.
3. Pulling – bodyweight rows or pullups.
4. Single leg workouts – single leg squat etc.
5. Total ab workouts – mountain climbers.
Doing these alone will help you with weight-loss, but there is a special technique and way to expertly combine the above exercises to maximize your fat-burning potential.
Maximizing how much fat your body burns during your workout comes down to two things:
- Timing – Making sure you’re putting the RIGHT workouts together (for instance – doing cardio at the end of your workout can actually be more beneficial for fat-loss than doing it before).
- Combinations – Are you putting the right workouts together? You’re goal is not to over fatigue your muscles when working out for fat loss – you’re trying to keep your body in the fat-burning zone. Are you doing the correct combinations to put yourself in that zone?
When you have an understanding of both timing and combinations – you have the tools to create the ultimate fat-burning workout. The kind of workout that is going to keep your body in the fat-burning zone all day.
How to create the ultimate fat-burning workout.
So do you want to know how to create the ultimate fat-burning workout? Do you want to learn exactly which exercises to use, HOW to combine them, and WHEN to do them in order to turn your body into a fat-burning machine?
Then all you have to do is put in your email address below:
Update: I’m not sure how much longer I’m going to have room on my email list (I only have space for a limited amount of people). So make sure to sign up now for these free tips before there’s no more space left for new sign-ups!